Flutter Developer duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. This role expected to have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure the programs run properly.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Consulting with our customer facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Have 2+ years of experience working with mobile development & 1 year experience in Flutter Development
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Experience using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Experience in using other mobile development stack will be advantageous.