Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Develop and execute a comprehensive talent acquisition and sourcing strategy aligned with AIRR’s growth objectives.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and preferences.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of sourcing and hiring initiatives including forging strong internal and external partnerships to build a robust talent pipeline and a deep talent pool.
- Lead calibration sessions with hiring managers to ensure alignment on candidate profiles.
- Conduct job offers, prepare contracts and coordinate pre-onboarding requirements.
Team Leadership and Development
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the People and Culture Specialist and other team members.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture that aligns with AIRR’s values.
- Conduct regular performance reviews and professional development discussions
Data Analysis and Reporting
- Utilize data analytics to assess and improve talent acquisition and performance management process.
- Generate and analyze reports related to talent acquisition metrics and candidate engagement.
- Make data driven recommendations to enhance the overall candidate experience and to improve sourcing strategies.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Drive initiatives to foster diversity and inclusion throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create and implement programs that promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Work closely with the People and Culture team to support and enhance employee engagement activities.
- Contribute to the development and execution of employee engagement programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Human Resource Management or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in talent acquisition and talent management at least 2 years of which is in a supervisory capacity.
- Proven experience in employer branding with a focus on creating a compelling employee value proposition.
- Experience in FMCG, Digital Marketing agency, ecommerce and tech start ups, preferred
- Proficiency in Office 365 and other relevant HRIS.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and collaborate effectively
- Strong demonstration of sense of ownership and accountability
- Passionate about people and committed to the belief that employees are the greatest asset of the organization
- Resourceful and has initiative
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
About AIRR LABS
AIRR LABS is building lasting connections between brands and consumers in Southeast Asia. We provide a full suite of solutions that enable brands to bring their unique stories to life across the online customer journey. We are looking for young, curious, and highly-motivated individuals who can seize exciting market opportunities and turn them into impactful brand strategies and execution. AIRR Labs is inviting people who have: • Strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative team • Innovative, analytical, and problem-solving mindset • High accountability to deliver results to a high-standard • Ability to manage complex projects and teams with attention to detail • Proactive and positive attitude to thrive in a fast-paced work environment