- Own all branded social media channels, including building new channels
- Design and implement platform-specific marketing strategies that align with overall business goals (e.g., conversions, lead generation, awareness, etc.)
- Develop and execute social media campaigns of varying scope with clearly defined KPIs (e.g., product launches, rebrands, awareness campaigns, contests, etc.) integrated with the brand’s overall marketing campaign plan
- Plan and execute the brand’s influencer strategy
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns with quantitative data to maximize results and provide recommendations to improve social media strategies and campaigns.
- Build and implement a social media content publishing calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Lead the creation and/or curation of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads), including text, image, and video, to reach the brand’s target customers
- Engage with brand followers and fans on social channels
- Conduct social media listening and social media monitoring using appropriate tools
- Stay informed about trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising
- Create and strengthen partnerships with other brands, social media companies, and influencers
- Monitor user-generated content and identify opportunities and potential threats to the brand’s reputation
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to the Social Media Associate
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Social Media Marketing or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok etc.) and how each platform can be effectively deployed
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio and video format
- Knowledge and experience in the fundamentals of marketing
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Ability to use data to analyze campaign performance and Return on Ad Spend
- Ability to the collaborate and lead colleagues (i.e., content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Agile and able to quickly respond to social media trends
- Strategic and critical thinker, independent, and active problem solver
About AIRR LABS
AIRR LABS is building lasting connections between brands and consumers in Southeast Asia. We provide a full suite of solutions that enable brands to bring their unique stories to life across the online customer journey. We are looking for young, curious, and highly-motivated individuals who can seize exciting market opportunities and turn them into impactful brand strategies and execution. AIRR Labs is inviting people who have: • Strong interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative team • Innovative, analytical, and problem-solving mindset • High accountability to deliver results to a high-standard • Ability to manage complex projects and teams with attention to detail • Proactive and positive attitude to thrive in a fast-paced work environment