With highly organized skill and positive can-do attitude, Finance & Admin Manager is a trusted experienced support professional performing finance and some operations related tasks. They plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, and organized manner focusing on key priorities.
To be considered for this exciting and dynamic role, you will need experience within general finance processes with excellent communication skills to build relationships with internal teams and external customers. The Finance & Admin Manager must be highly adaptable and is keen to learn and improve their own performance with a high level of detail.
- Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
- Design, implement and monitor financial systems and controls.
- Manage finance relationships and serve as both a player and coach to the team
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the management team while recommending further courses of action.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within the allotted budget.
- Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
- Work closely with Country Head in preparation of the business plan and operational budget.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
- Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Supervise the preparation of all monthly and annual financial reports in a timely fashion.
- Correspond with various departments in discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Experience in accounting firm or in-house finance role, with operational finance experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing finances for multiple departments or brands
- Accountability and adoption of a ‘business-owner’ work mentality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with diverse people
- Meticulous attention to detail and a proven track record of good financial ‘housekeeping’
- Initiative to problem-solve quickly and with minimal disruption
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Highly process- and solutions-oriented personality
- Interest or experience in start-up companies, and/or entrepreneurship
- Savvy in technology, and a keen interest in how technology can transform finance
- Professional qualification is needed for the position (CPA)
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Organizing and Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Business Administration [Management Accounting]
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Picadilly Star Building, 4th Ave cor 27th St., BGC, Taguig
- Business Consulting
- 3 openings