Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The SEO Manager develops Search Enging Optimization and content strategies, helping to grow each client’s business through a variety of SEO strategies. The core function of the job is developing SEO and content strategies based on a company’s or client’s business objectives and a customer’s or end user’s needs.
What you will do:
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience and skillsets in the following areas, which include but may not be limited to the following: creating SEO strategies by conducting comprehensive website audits; coming up with site assessment reports; keyword research and recommendations; content optimization recommendations and reports; on-page reports; backlinking and linkbuilding strategies; site structure recommendations and reports; and local optimization recommendations and reports.
- The SEO Manager should be able to create an SEO proposal with a recommended strategy or strategies and should be able to create an executive summary of the results of an SEO campaign over a defined period of time.
- As the subject matter expert in SEO, the SEO Manager should be able to conduct training sessions for different content writing teams and certify knowledge transfer on all of the above.
- He or she should be abreast of all the latest developments in SEO and should continue to keep abreast of any further developments on this in the future.
- Experience in interfacing with the client to explain strategies would also be expected.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Creative Writing, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or a relevant field. Preferable but not necessary.
- 2-3 years experience in a Senior SEO Analyst or Managerial role
- Attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills
- Analytics and metrics-driven
- A critical thinker and decision maker
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to prioritize deliverables under tight deadlines
- Must be willing to work on the Night Shift for US clients.
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening