Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
This role will help to define requirements, provide requirements and feedback to technical and design teams, manage timelines, train operational staff, and ultimately deliver new experiences and enhance existing ones
What you will do:
- Understand software development and design processes such as Agile software development practices, design thinking, etc.
- Be comfortable using industry-standard product management tools such as Jira, Figma, Freshdesk, Invision/Sketch, ProductBoard, etc.
- Conduct client conversations to gather and understand the sentiments and needs of customers
- Assess the competitive landscape for the experiences and features during the research phase and make decisions on the prioritization of updates
- Collaborate with the Sales and Operations team to define the right workflow to deliver efficient yet high-quality and high-value services to end customers
- Lead road mapping and management of the product backlog--plan, lead sprints, release, and implementation
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, communicating, and updating discovery, implementation, and training documentation to the other teams, including Operations
- Conduct user analysis and research to determine future enhancements
- Gather feedback from internal teams to inform ongoing usage and improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of product owner experience
- Must have a technical product management background and have implemented, built out, and managed software or SAAS products
- Roadmap, backlog, and project plan development and delivery experience
- Must have strong technical knowledge on the subject matter that enables you to quickly evaluate situations, recommend resolutions, communicate and brainstorm with teams, and resolve issues
- Solid command of BI tools to analyze complex data; experience with Jira
- Understanding of API integrations is desirable.
- Meticulous, have sound judgment, are passionate about problem-solving, are resourceful, and are a critical thinker
- Have successfully led data- and metrics-driven technology, product, software projects, and project teams
- Result-oriented, analytical, and self-motivated