Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Responsible in providing support to our clients and our production teams including setting up, and administering of campaigns, handling new advertisers and new technologies, creating reports, as well as troubleshooting issues.
This position shall also perform maintenance and full target execution on critical and/or high-revenue campaigns. Also functions as a mentor to junior members while helping the team lead in monitoring of all Service Level Agreements (SLA) and team quality.
What’s in it for you?
Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Manage a high volume of digital campaigns and ensure accuracy and fulfillment of display, mobile, video, and social media campaigns in a very timely manner.
- Optimize and talk through metrics such as CTR, Impressions Won, etc., and give recommendations to make sure KPIs are met
- Prepare weekly and monthly report analysis for the client.
- Report order volume and status on a daily/weekly basis to Team Leads.
- Ensure all tactics are properly mapped and unmapped to campaign dashboard.
- Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to Ayala perks and benefits
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Internet Allowance
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1
- Access to mental health and wellness program
- Life and Accident Insurance on day 1
- Convertible leave credits
- Bachelor’s degree holder with one to three years of work experience
- Experience in managing various digital advertising campaigns using DSP platforms and/or FBBM
- Strong business, marketing & consumer understanding
- Strategic innovation & creativity skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Hybrid set-up, but must be amenable to work in Quezon City