Ready for your next big career move? AffinityX, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies, is looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. If you think you are a suitable match, we’re looking forward to meeting you!
The IT Operations Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the overall IT Helpdesk services team which will support the IT operations and maintain the integrity of all IT-related equipment and resources.
What’s in it for you?
Our company values and encourages the pursuit of excellence. You'll be part of a team that constantly pushes boundaries, embraces innovation, and strives for continuous improvement.
Join a team where collaboration is key, and you'll work alongside colleagues who are supportive, honest, and respectful. This creates an atmosphere that fosters personal and professional growth.
We believe in being a good company, acting with fairness, integrity, and trustworthiness in all that we do. You'll be part of an organization that upholds high ethical standards and operates with a strong sense of responsibility.
What you will do:
- Lead and Manage the IT helpdesk team of both India and Manila sites.
- Delegate tasks and Service Requests Tickets in accordance with priority, and availability of staff.
- Oversees the department’s KPIs, plans, personnel, time/schedule, project execution, and completion.
- Keep up to date with new trends, practices, information, and networks that can become beneficial to the organization.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, systems, and key processes, and reviewing system and application logs.
- Supervise the IT Assets monitoring and updating including but not limited to, Workstations, Monitors, Printers, Tablets, and all IT-related equipment to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
- Provide support per requirements from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform periodic performance checks and capacity planning.
- Be available for emergencies and have open communication 24/7.
- Send regular executive reports to upper management.
Join our team, and enjoy these benefits:
- As part of the Ayala Group, enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts on Ayala-owned products, unlocking special offers and benefits within our company's network.
- Hybrid work set-up and provided with complete work tools
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) coverage on day 1 of employment
- Mental health & wellness program through our partner wellness provider. This will give you access to preventive therapy sessions with licensed Filipino psychologists and other mental wellness programs.
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Assistance
- Experience a calendar filled with enticing company events!
- Performance Incentives
- Convertible leave credits
- Free Parking
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- With experience in overseeing teams with complex IT technologies
- Fast learning and well-developed analytical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills
- Any technical certifications a plus
- Experience in an organization with ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to drive and motivate team members.
- Willing to work during a night shift
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening