This person will be responsible for managing and overseeing the overall IT Helpdesk services team which will support the IT operations and maintaining the integrity of all IT-related equipment and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and Manage the IT helpdesk team of both India and Manila sites.
- Delegate tasks and Service Requests Tickets in accordance to priority, and availability of staff.
- Oversees the department’s KPIs, plans, personnel, time/schedule, project execution and completion.
- Keep up to date with new trends, practices, information, networks which can become beneficial to the organization.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Supervise the IT Assets monitoring and updating including but not limited to, Workstations, Monitors, Printers, Tablets, and all IT-related equipment to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
- Provide support per requires from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Perform periodic performance checks and capacity planning.
- Be available for emergencies and have open communication 24/7.
- Send regular executive reports to upper management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MIS or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- With experience in overseeing teams with complex IT technologies
- Fast learning and well-developed analytical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills
- Any technical certifications a plus
- Experience in an organization with ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral English communications skills
- Ability to drive and motivate team members.
- Willing to work during night shift
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Paid Holidays