- The Social Media Associate will be responsible for the planning, execution and monitoring of the social media strategy of clients.
- To achieve its goals such as increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, drive sales;
- Get a pulse of the industry, or create a loyal following.
- Degree in Communication Arts, Mass Communication, Marketing, or similar courses
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills
- Prior experience in digital marketing and social media is a plus
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Delta Bldg. UP AyalaLand Technohub, Quezon City
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 4 openings
About Affinity X
AffinityX is the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that serve SMBs. We help our clients drive new revenue by offering everything their customers need, from physical to digital, logos, print ads, websites, online ad campaigns, and much more. We deliver world-class design and turnarounds in as little as four hours, all at a price SMBs can afford. The world's best SMB-focused companies depend on our technology, processes, and insights to secure their success.