- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 30% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Filinvest City North Bridgeway cor. Alabang-Zapote Rd., Muntinlupa, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferably with 1 to 2 years work experience in related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Has good interpersonal relation skills and fast learner
- Skilled on computer and IT equipment set-up and repair
- Applicant is willing to be deployed to Makati and Angeles, Pampanga.
- Maintain an inventory of all PCs, printers, and IT-related equipment including information on acquisition date, guarantees, repair history, drivers, installation CDs, and all related peripherals
- Provide onsite or remote technical end-user support (assistance on email facility, audio-visual equipment set-up,…) including, but not limited to, desktop systems, workstation setup and configuration, and software/hardware upgrades
- Resolve problems related to hardware, operating systems, and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research
Aeonprime Land Development Corporation was registered with the Security Exchange Commission last September 7, 2012 with capitalization of 100,000,000. It's headquarters is located at the 15th floor of TGU Tower, JM del Mar Avenue, Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City. The company's young visionary leaders are set to make a mark in the real estate market and property leasing business. With the success of Innoland Development Corporation (which has the same board of directors for Aeonprime Land Development Corporation), the Board decided to expand their business in Manila to focus on providing facilities for the fast growing market of business process outsourcing operations. Despite being a new player in Manila, Aeonprime Land Development Corporation ver quickly made several business transactions with the Filinvest Corporation and other partner entities to create two 19-storey hig-rise buildings within the Filinvest Corporate City - the first one in 2013 and the second one in 2014.
The company only deals with reputable suppliers to ensure the best quality products and materials are used in their buildings. To name a few of their major suppliers, they are a client of Solid Cement, Phelps Dodge Philippines Inc, International Elevator and Equipment Technology, and Mitsubishi.
True to its vision, the company and the people behind it continue to live up to its promise to create beautiful working spaces that are designed to enhance life and celebrate man's ingenuity, drawing inspiration from nature's masterpieces expressed as simple essentials that matter most to their customers.