- Makati, Philippines7F, 115-117 Esteban, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or any related courses.
- Creative, capable and willing to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Web app development using current technologies:
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Attendance Incentives
- Generous Incentives Based on Accomplished Projects
- Data Visualization
- Visual Basic
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 7F, 115-117 Esteban, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 2 openings
ActiveLink is an employee benefits management firm focus on corporate healthcare program. Our thrust is to support corporate clients to administer cost-effective benefits program utilizing technology (www.benefitsmadebetter.com) and customer support.