- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creative, capable and willing to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Web app development using current technologies:
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Attendance Incentives
- Generous Incentives Based on Accomplished Projects
- Data Visualization
- Visual Basic
- Information Technology
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 7F Electra House Building, 115 Esteban Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Management Consulting
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.