- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 16% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Management Consulting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 7F Electra House Building, 115 Esteban Street, Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Creative, capable and willing to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Web app development using current technologies:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Attendance Incentives
- Generous Incentives Based on Accomplished Projects
ActiveLink is an employee benefits management firm focus on corporate healthcare program. Our thrust is to support corporate clients to administer cost-effective benefits program utilizing technology (www.benefitsmadebetter.com) and customer support.