- Respnsible for high degree of accuracy in bonus, commission, incentive calculations based on employees’ achievements.
- Understand Calculation of current Quota Credit rules and Commissions payments.
- Ensure accurate and timely payments of commissions in the HR system
- Attend and review commission issues queries sent by the sales team through email and/or phone calls.
- Conducting monthly high margin audit for AEs with high payouts.
- Parallel audit/process in a new system Anaplan and ensuring that all transactions and data are matching on the Power BI and SAP system.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or data related field
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales compensation administration
Experience creating SQL scripts to extract quantitative data.
Experience with CRM tools and case management.
Must have experience in Payroll helpdesk, Compensation & Benefits department or Finance & Accounting, HR Shared Services functions related to Compensaton & Benefits
Background in computing sales commission/incentive, with hands-on experience in using automated compensation tool
Open to work in shifting schedule and work onsite in Quezon City/Pasig
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary and allowances - P45,000 to P60,000
- Night shift differential
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- 13th month pay
- Government mandated benefits
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood Mall, Eastwood Ave 116, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
- Call Center / BPO
- 3 openings