Provide support to the Accounts Manager in delivering digital requirements of assigned internal clients (Lines of Businesses)
- Will undertake overall responsibility for the following:
- Client management which includes project briefing and providing opportunities for digital business
- Liaise closely with all internal teams to understand, develop and deliver digital requirements as per client roadmap
- Overall digital account performance monitoring
- Might require seasonal, weekend/off-site work
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a job related field such as Marketing or Digital Advertising.
- Strong influencing skills (confident, assertive, diplomatic)
- Strong relationship building skills, with a positive and enthusiastic outlook
- Flexible and open to change to an organization
- Team player
- Strong communication and strong presentation skills
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Driving client servicing excellence
- Should be knowledgeable in digital marketing and trends
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand issue from both business and customer perspective
- Strong leadership and communication (written and verbal) skills to effectively manage internal and external customers.
- Should be able to identify business development priorities.
- Drive the implementation of the projects/campaigns with the internal customers
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments. As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence. Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively. The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.