The Multimedia Producer is a creative multitasker who is knowledgeable on end-to-end production of original content, segments and snackable content for the OTT business. Incumbent will serve as producer for a specific assigned execution based on requirements of the serviced client / department for releases connected to iWantTFC content.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives content ideation in line with iWantTFC objectives
- Collaborates with Digital Video Content Lead and partner departments for conceptualization of snackable and support content for the purpose of release on iWantTFC platforms and supporting platforms
- Collaborates with Content and Creative Services Heads on budget proposals for projects
- Service internal clients - content, production, operations, marketing, content experience – in terms of content production relevant to iWantTFC content releases and video executions
- Executes end-to-end production of approved concepts ensuring that output is at par with Network Standards while staying within approved budget
Problem Solving and Decision Making
As Multimedia Producer, the role of the incumbent will be key in terms of identifying and conceptualizing content and executing projects for iWantTFC content releases.
The incumbent will be a person-in-charge of the end-to-end production of approved concepts and will be empowered to steer production in relation to general direction agreed upon with the Content Head and Creative Services Heads in line with the needs of the serviced clients / departments mentioned above.
The incumbent will work closely with the Content Team for conceptualizing content for the platform and its properties, aligned with the goals of serviced departments in connection to the content / titles available on the OTT platform and its properties.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of Communication, Multimedia Arts or any related course
- Knowledgeable in videography and editing.
- Skilled in video production equipment and filmmaking
- Familiarity with media content production tools and software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Capable of writing script and copies for content and promo
- Basic production management skills
- Collaborative and coachable
- Critical and creative thinker
- Has strong familiarity with ABS-CBN Content
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Writing and Content
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening