- Takes overall leadership in the strategic conceptualization, development and preparation of whatever plans and pitches that result in winning the projects
- Initiates sales driving activities by understanding advertiser/brand needs and providing them with customized branding opportunities using various programs and other network properties (360 plan).
- Leads the pre-selling of network projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management, or equivalent
- With substantial experience on brand management or any of the related fields in the areas indicated above
- Notable organizational skills, can steer projects and manage people
- Time management, interpersonal/ communication skills, organizing skills and problem solving skills are essential as much as customer service and sales skills
- Must have good command of the English and Filipino language.
- Preferably with digital marketing experience, up to date on trends and developments in the market.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
About ABS-CBN Corporation
ABS-CBN is considered one of the country’s leading media and entertainment companies, with service offerings across the different platforms of media, servicing a wide array of customer segments. As an organization, ABS-CBN affirms its mission of being in the service of the Filipino and all of its stakeholders worldwide. The company is driven to pioneer, innovate and adapt as it continues to provide information, news and entertainment that connects Filipinos with one another and with their community - wherever they may be. ABS-CBN is firmly committed to pursuing excellence. Prior to the shutdown of its broadcast operations in 2020, ABS-CBN was the largest television network in the Philippines. As a radio broadcast company, it operated 22 radio stations including anchor radio stations in Mega Manila, DZMM and DWRR, in the AM and FM bands, respectively. The company delivers television programming outside of the Philippines to over 3 million viewers in North America, the Middle East, Europe, Japan, Australia, Canada, and other countries in Asia, through the internet and the Company’s global distribution platform, TFC, using DTH satellite service, cable television channels, IPTV, mobile applications and video streaming services. Its offerings are further complemented by subsidiaries focused on other multimedia services such as film production, music recording, telecommunications, and magazine and book publishing.