Responsible for supporting the architecture and design of high traffic sites compatible with modern browsers. Will be expected to participate in the innovation, evaluation and direct integration of different web applications, back-end and third party systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to create web-based solutions that are compatible with different platforms such as modern web browsers, etc.
- Evaluate and implement web solutions and do prototypes.
- Performs end-to-end Systems Integration and Functional Validation of various components.
- Conducts system testing and verification, deployment.
- Ensures close collaboration with all internal and external groups to ensure proper implementation of different Web application solutions.
- Assist in documentation of architecture/design, deployment, operations and troubleshooting.
- Assist in functional validation of various components of the system that are either internally developed or licensed solutions from external vendors.
- Ensures that web application systems are always updated and secured to comply with application security standards such as OWASP, ISO, etc.
- Provides support to other DCT initiatives as needed.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or any related field
- At least 3 years experience in software development, high traffic and multitier applications.
- At least 3 years experience working on different frameworks such as Angular JS, React Next JS
- Experience with:
- back-end systems like NodeJS or PHP
- GraphQL, SOA, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- MVC of MVVC software architecture for web systems
- Apache or Nginx
- AWS Cloud Computing
- different storage such as elastic cache, redis cache, blob storage or CDN, etc.
- Exposure to projects solutioning and designing SAAS type systems and white labelling will be an advantage
- Experience working on a Shift left quality practice. Able to write and create test scripts to automate unit testing.
- Ability to help design and develop software with focus on maintainability, reusability, performance and scalability
- At least 1 year experience working on DevOps environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in issue resolution, effective problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work proactively and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, end-users and vendor partners to ensure the success of each program/initiative.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening