Multimedia Producer (CPI)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The main responisibility of the Multimedia Producer is to create and produce videos, artwork and infographics that may be used for any of the ANCX.PH platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Content Editor and writers in the conceptualizaton, shooting, directing, and editing of materials.
- Plays a key role in content acquisition: pitch ideas, participate in meetings, help develop and maintain editorial calendar.
- Records lifestyle news and stories. Cuts, assembles, and processes video footages for multiple forms of digital media.
- Select the best takes of scenes and splice them together to create the most entertaining finished piece.
- Education - college graduate with a degree in Multimedia Arts, Communications, or any related field.
- Knowledgeable with design and photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Knowledgeable with film and video-editing software such as Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Motion Graphics, Avid Media Composer; and browser compatibility issues.
- In addition to end-to-end editing, they should have experience in sound effects, special effects, and animation.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, project and time management skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Motion Graphics
- adobe after effects
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.