- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- With background and knowledge in Cost Management Plan and Earned Value
- With relevant experience in construction implementation
- With at least five (5) years of related work experience
- 1 vacant position available in BGC, Taguig City/ Libmanan, Camarines Sur
He/She will be responsible for producing a complete program level Project Cost Control plans that comply with project management standards. The role focuses to support the Project Finance Manager and the Project Director in the administration of cost management systems, monitoring of cost performance, and perpetuating improvements on cost analysis and value engineering for execution excellence.
- Ensures the project management cost processes and standards are updated and consistently implemented across all projects under execution.
- Manages methods for program and project level cost monitoring, forecasting, and baseline cost management for projects.
- Works with the Project Team to generate project-specific mitigation plans.
- Reviews project overhead costs prepared by cost engineers or project managers and ensure out of scope works are appropriated with risk based contingency measures.
- Coordinates with the Controllership Head reporting updating project cost status and payment forecast in periodical fashion aligned to financing requirements.
- Oversee project control reports on actuals, variances, trends and re-forecast as necessary in cost.
- Coordinates with the Planning Manager to develop a Cost Database based on completed projects as reference for future planning of incoming projects.
- Update cost procedures promoting improved project implementation plans
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans