He/ She will be responsible for making sense of any data it collects from different departments to build databases and define data elements, keeping the data structure standard across the organization.
Digital Data and Solutions
- Collaborate with team members and internal customers to provide Digital solutions as required by customers. Ensures proper monitoring and documentation.
- Optimize processes in the organization with the latest technologies, and develop innovations that add value to the company.
- Conducts research on the latest software and application technology and trends with the intent to define applicability in the organization.
- Develops prototypes & tools, and proof of concept using the latest technology platforms relevant to business efficiency., if applicable.
- Provides reports, project timeline, improvement plans and provides project updates on a weekly and monthly basis to the IT Digital Supervisor.
- Come up with a product model that will include the following: Data Flow Diagram, algorithms, Data Dictionary, ER diagram, front-end design, and backend design.
- Develop the integration of all data sources and applications using agreed platforms based on customer requirements. Develop a data map that shows employees how they should use and interpret the data
- Serves as project manager for outsourced activities related to digital application development and optimization.
- Ensures project delivery and acceptance within projected timelines including turnover of completed digital applications.
- Administer, organize and maintain all data sources in the organization.(Data Warehouse/Data Lake)
- Disseminates information related to teams on new technologies relevant to the organization
- Manages 3rd party contracts and ensures conformance to agreements.
- Coordinates/Manages/executes tasks related to the EA directives with AP related to digitalization.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Has developed 3 programs that are live and running
- With at least two (2) years of extensive experience in Database Programming & Management
- With at least one (1) year of working experience in SQL
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet/ Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans