Will be responsible for leading the process design, modeling, and coordination with process owners in the optimization of their process. S/He will also be responsible for identifying and recommending initiatives that may lead to improvements relevant to the business process.
Business Process Management
- Review and revise, as applicable, existing business process documents in coordination with process owners.
- Design and document new processes according to business requirements in coordination with process owners.
- Facilitate the adoption of 1AP documents in coordination with process owners.
- Store, maintain, and dispose, as applicable, business process records following the Hedcor Records Management Guideline.
- Coordinate with the 1AP counterparts for the design, review, and implementation of AP-wide business processes.
- Implement BP-related training and refreshers such as PMO, Innovation, LSS, and others.
Business Process Improvement
- Design, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the Innovation and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) programs within Hedcor group. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Innovation and LSS program.
- Design, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the 5S program within the Hedcor group. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the 5S program.
- Design, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the Project Management Office (PMO) program within the Hedcor group. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the PMO program.
- Design, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) program within the Hedcor group. Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the RPA program.
- Coordinate with the 1AP counterparts in the planning, design, and implementation of AP-wide improvement initiatives.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in BS Industrial Engineering
- At least one (1) year experience in a technical or professional position involving the exercise of judgment, problem solving, and communication with other managerial or professional personnel, peers, customers and/or other interested parties.
- With knowledgeable of value stream mapping, root cause analysis, descriptive and inferential statistics, lean and six sigma
- Preferably familiar with Quality, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety, Information Security, Asset, Business Continuity and Integrated Management Systems;
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet / Ponciano, Davao City
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening