Will be responsible for planning and leading all activities geared towards building and fostering positive and mutually-beneficial relationships with interested parties and stakeholders within the areas of operation, to ensure continuous and undisrupted operations. He/she ensures that pragmatic and effective stakeholder plans are implemented and that relevant and sustainable community programs are rolled out. He / She likewise leads the team in the resolution of issues that may arise. This includes local government officials, regulators, and community leaders where our plants and offices are located.
- Cultivates and manages good working relationships with key personnel and decision-makers of the various government agencies/institutions.
- Deals with LGU officials to resolve community issues in coordination with various teams (i.e. Legal & Compliance, Operations, Finance, and Accounting, etc.)
- Leads negotiations and discussions with the community, as may be needed, in order to close issues and/or build relationships in the community
- Monitors the implementation of the contracts, and MOAs with different stakeholders and ensure complete and timely compliance of these obligations
- Ensures all lease contracts are updated and renewed on-time. Leads land lease renewal negotiations with existing and new land owners.
- Ensures the development of Stakeholder Engagement strategy and executes a framework to ensure the effective management of all stakeholders by the relevant departments.
Reputation and Corporate Communications
- Directs the planning, design, and implementation of CSR projects in the areas of education, health, livelihood and environment.
- Collaborates with the Aboitiz Foundation in the planning and implementation of CSR projects.
- Oversees the effective corporate communications, and corporate identity programs to protect and enhance the reputation of the company.
- Establishes and develops meaningful relationships with the local media in order to gain access and ensure we have the opportunity to make our viewpoint heard.
- Oversees the efficient and effective deployment of the AP Brand within Hedcor Group and other assets being managed by Hedcor with the support of the AP Reputation Team.
- Risk Management: Ensure that all strategic and operational risks of the team are identified, monitored and mitigated to ensure that there are no stakeholder issues that will result to shutdown and / or delays in maintenance
- Cost Management: Develop and manage the budgets for all External Relations teams. This includes setting and monitoring financial targets, tracking expenses, and making recommendations for cost savings where appropriate.
- Financial Reporting: Ensure that accurate and timely financial reports are produced for the External Relations teams, providing transparency into the financial performance of the division
- People Management: Hire, retain, and guide the ER Team Leaders and Members, ensuring that they have clear expectations and a good understanding of their job requirements. He / She will provide guidance and support to team members as needed, helping them to overcome challenges and achieve their functional and career goals. This includes providing coaching, feedback, and mentorship to help them improve their skills and capabilities.
- Service Excellence: Ensures the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization. He / she should ensure transparency of business wins, strategies, resources needed and used. He / she also ensures that accurate feedback needed by teams and counterparts are provided in a timely manner.
- Quality Management: Ensures that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, management, or any other degree relevant to the job
- Preferably holds Post Graduate diploma/ Master’s Degree
- At least (5) years of related work experience, preferably Power Industry
- At least 5 years of management experience
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet / Davao City
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Public Service and NGOs
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening