This position is responsible for HR services and operations delivery for a defined geographic site, group of functions and people. This position shall be responsible for day to day HR deliverables, manage employee experiences, perform defined tasks, partner with Team members and support the HR BP Manager on site.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers all Company and statutory benefits related processes in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensures the proper execution of the HR initiatives at site to promote positive employee experience.
- Maintains and updates HR trackers by ensuring accuracy of data and completeness within the prescribed timelines or agreed SLA.
- Maintains and updates 201 files (physical or digital) of employees and ensures documents are complete and intact.
- Monitors completion and distribution of Employee Movement and Separation related documents.
- Supports simple/fully defined disciplinary action (i.e. tardiness).
- Aids in compliance to separation policy and offboarding process through conducting exit interviews, issuance of quitclaim and release of final pay.
- Assists the HR BP Manager in managing and continuously improving HR support systems.
- Provides guidance in the HCM systems utilization (i.e. ATMS, Oracle Self-service, OTL)
- Provides ad hoc support to other HR pillars in the delivery of HR projects or initiatives.
- Attends HR-related employee queries and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following courses : Behavioral Science, Psychology, Industrial Relations, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or other relevant courses
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Involved in employee engagement, HR technology projects
- SHRM certifications (Preferred, but not required)
- Benefits Administration
- Communication Skills
- HR Regulatory and Compliance
- HR Systems & Technology
- Employee Engagement
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Partnering
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving and Decision Making