Business Analytics, Systems, and Process Optimization Specialist | Hybrid Work | Project-Based
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position shall be responsible for managing the necessary shared services and support to the Supply Chain Management to ensure attainment of SCM and company objectives by:
- providing the data, market and business analytics to assist management in making better and more sound decisions;
- Developing standardized SCM policies and processes aligned with AP policies;
- Leading SCM process governance and optimization initiatives;
- Assisting in the monitoring of team performance, budget and development and execution of all trainings for the continuous improvement of SCM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts commodity/market and market analytics and research studies and collaborates closely with Strategic Sourcing Team to support the objectives of generating value in terms of savings and operational efficiency.
- Ensures optimal value of the procurement database management system to SCM by:
- Providing regular and bespoke SCM analytical reports to management;
- Providing solutions to simple or complex informational requirements;
- Ensuring on-line processes are aligned with Company policies and processes
- Provides inputs in supply chain risk analysis to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply chain risks are mitigated.
- Provides inputs on financial evaluation of bids and technical evaluation validation.
- Ensures alignment of SCM policies with AP policies.
- Champions the formulation, development, and standardization of simple and fit for purpose policies, guidelines, standards and procedures across the BU.
- Ensures that the SCM policies and guidelines, standards and procedures are current and all concerned are informed on any changes or development. Initiates periodic review of the policies and procedures.
- Ensures that any significant deviations from policies and guidelines, standards and procedures across the Facilities are promptly detected, reported and that appropriate corrective measures are implemented/proposed immediately.
- Drives closing of Audit reports relating to SCM processes
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies.
- Supports various SCM teams to attain their targets and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of work experience in Supply Chain Management related field
- At least an exposure in project management
- Amenable to a 1 year Project-Based employment
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Getting Unbiased Information
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Detailed Orientation
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture