Will be responsible for managing the overall design and delivery of people and organizational development strategies. These strategies include effectively implementing Talent Management and Culture Building programs across the Hedcor Group including Competency Development, Learning, Performance Management, Career Pathing, and Succession Planning.
- Manages the design and delivery of OD and change management strategies, processes, and interventions that support the group’s goal to be a high-performing organization.
- Ensures that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals by contributing to the research and analysis of HR strategy development.
- Plans and recommends frameworks to review the effectiveness of different HR programs and/or structures including the identification of opportunities for performance improvement through undertaking internal diagnosis, and process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; and conducts external research into good practice and new ideas.
- Manages the various Organizational diagnostic tools applicable to the current set-up of the group (i.e. surveys, research, etc.).
- As needed, manages the development and implementation of job analysis.
- Oversees the development of an approach to talent management, career pathing, and succession planning and coordinates the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Manages the development and/or updating of policies, metrics, programs, frameworks, processes, and tools for the effective and efficient execution of Talent Management programs.
- Ensures in-depth understanding of identified talents’ profiles to ensure talent optimization and retention.
- Oversees the designing of knowledge transfer programs and processes to ensure sustainable organization capability.
- Manages the implementation and monitoring of Individual Development Plans for critical and high-potential employees.
Learning and Development
- Ensures talent optimization and retention through different group or individual programs and/or interactions.
- Manages the implementation of the approved training program and ensures that training is implemented within budget.
- Designs training programs as needed.
Performance and Competency Management
- Manages the effective implementation of semi-annual and annual performance appraisals.
- Leads in the design and implementation of the Competency Management System.
- Ensures that the Competency Profiles are updated.
- Oversees the development of programs to promote the Aboitiz core values and culture across the different teams within the group.
- Ensures implementation of employee integration (new hires, transfers, promotions).
- Steers employee engagement across the different departments by working with other Team Leaders.
- Ensures alignment of different HR and other company policies, programs and processes to the existing culture.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, or any related discipline. Preferably with a Master's in Applied/Industrial Psychology or Business.e
- Has the ability to lead in the design and implementation of Competency-based Learning and Development Frameworks and programs
- With strong expertise in Organization Development, Talent Management, and Change Management
- With at least five (5) years of leadership experience
- With at least seven (7) years of direct experience in Organizational Development and other HR Strategies
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening