IT Specialist | Nasipit, Agusan del Norte | Pooling
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Nasipit, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Nasipit, Caraga, PhilippinesNasipitCaragaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The position is responsible for the delivery of IT support services by ensuring the reliability, availability and maintenance of all technology requirements in operations and financial systems including the infrastructure, hardware and software and the Local Area and Wide Area network connectivity for voice and data communications, in accordance with Company policies and standards.
Server and Systems:
- Configuring Servers, VM’s, OS’s, OS firewall, server application, databases, backups including infrastructure design and implementation of systems across all site.
- Undertakes maintenance of communication and office equipment, servers and desktop computers.
- Recommends replacement of defective existing hardware, when needed.
- Configures and installs new applications and programs.
- Trains new users on the use of the hardware and software applications.
- Ensures availability of pertinent applications to specific users, in accordance with company policy.
- Performs periodic back-up and recovery of data.
Network Voice and Data Administration
- Assists in the administration, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of network infrastructure for data, voice and video. Monitors connectivity, availability and speed of service for efficiency.
- Monitors network firewall and testing of network access control.
With at least 2 years experience in IT–related work
- With a Bachelor’s degree in IT , Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS
- Leadership experience: None
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Sta. Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture