This position is responsible for management of non-power generation facilities and equipment such as building structures, perimeter fences, air-conditioning units, and fire protection system. The position also ensures timely preventive and corrective maintenance of the said facilities which may include civil, electrical, mechanical works. Finally, the position is responsible for managing 3rd party contractors and suppliers, through proper coordination with its assigned Team Leader or Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the management and maintenance of the non-power generation facilities and equipment at Plant Site.
- Leads commercial and technical discussions with contractors and suppliers of facility or equipment repair works (civil, electrical, mechanical). Vets and recommends contractual relationships to management.
- Develops and implements monitoring, reporting and controlling of services to ensure corporate and business unit's operational processes are supported.
- Ensures all related regulatory requirements (DOLE, OSH, DOH, etc.) are met such as but not limited to insurance, safety, environment and quality.
- Ensures timely preventive maintenance of building facilities & equipment like buildings, perimeter fence, air-conditioners and fire protection system.
- Ensures timely corrective maintenance of building facilities & equipment like buildings, perimeter fence, air-conditioners and fire protection system.
- Monitor regularly the performance of service contractors/suppliers to ensure compliance to contractual obligations.
- Tracks maintenance costs of non-power generating facilities, equipment, personnel and resources.
- Cultivates and enhances good business working relationship with assigned sub-contractors, suppliers, local government officials, communities and other interested stakeholders.
- Participates in the Company’s Corporation Social Responsibility programs within the affected local communities.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Mechnical / Electrical Engineering
- Registered Engineer
- At least 5 years of working experience in housekeeping and facility administration
- At least 2 years of experience in supervisory or specialist position in facility management
- Preferably with experience in civil work projects and/or plant-building structure maintenance works
- Knowledge on Facility Management (preventive/corrective maintenance). Ability to apply his knowledge in the workplace.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to lead and supervise
- Working knowledge of planning and computing tools/software
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Toril, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening