This position is responsible for identifying, analyzing, evaluating and improving processes related to the proper functioning of the business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enables the organization to understand the business process framework and approach to continuously improve the company’s PDCA cycle.
- Enables the process owners to develop, evaluate and organize their own processes by providing BPM tools, systems and templates and conducting BPM trainings and workshops to ensure that they have the needed knowledge, skills and capabilities.
- Ensures that IMS requirements are obtained and maintained by discussing with the IMS Single Point Of Contact (SPOCs) and concerned leaders on how to comply with the requirements and conducting IMS overview/ training to all employees.
- Ensures internal auditors are equipped with necessary skills and capabilities prior to audit through conduct of IMS Internal auditor training and workshops.
- Reviews the company’s BPM documentation and provides inputs on the contents to ensure standardization and alignment with IMS and business process standards.
- Ensures that the identified and reviewed processes are measurable in terms of deliverables and other metrics
- Collaborates with the process owners in identifying process gaps or unnecessary practices and looks for process improvement opportunities that may be undertaken as a project (e.g. process simplification, automation, etc.)
- Ensures process documents are relevant and updated through a regular review in collaboration with process owners and process community representatives.
- Defines and implements a control and maintenance process to ensure documented information (documents and records) is available and suitable for use, where and when it is needed and it is adequately protected (e.g. from loss of confidentiality, improper use, or loss of integrity).
- Ensure that the Document Management System (DMS) is effectively managed – user profiles maintained and updated and perform documents/records housekeeping (e.g. retention policies).
- Participates in the preparation of IMS internal audit plan; and reviews and updates audit process documents, tools & templates to ensure proper execution of IMS Audits.
- Serves as IMS Lead Auditor by assisting the auditors in the scheduling, conduct of audit, creation of reports and issuance of findings to ensure that audit objectives will be met.
- Monitors closure of findings and assists department leaders in identifying root cause and corrective actions to ensure that findings will be closed on a timely manner.
- 6 months Project-Based
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, or other IT related discipline
- At least 2 years experience in either a Certification Body, Management System Consulting e.g., ISO, DTI Bureau of Product Standards, Manufacturing, Industrial, or related industry
- At least 1 year experience in project implementation or post-implementation
- Business Acumen
- Business Process Documentation and System management (ISO) – Can document processes using flowcharts and/or has experience in implementation of ISO Standards
- Knowledge of innovation frameworks and tools and its application
- Data Management and Visualization
- Presentation and Teaching skills
- Self-driven yet Collaborative
- Critical Thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening