SCM | Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of strategic sourcing and contracting strategies, processes and activities by integration and leveraging of spend and opportunities across the Facilities in collaboration with various stakeholders to deliver significant savings and efficient operational services in support of Company’s targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements opportunity identification and analysis by collaborating with proponents and other stakeholders and ensure that contracting plans are aligned with management strategies, goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with analytics team and utilize spend, commodity and market analytics to identify and recommend opportunities to generate value in terms of savings and operational efficiency.
- Conducts supply chain risk analysis to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply chain risks are mitigated.
- Identifies suitable suppliers and develop a sourcing strategy based on analysis of available data.
- Engages technical, legal and commercial team before and during contracting.
- Creates and recommends high level terms and/or contract templates to utilize and drafts contract based on the specifications, scope of work and risk analysis of the technical, legal and commercial team.
- Prepares, recommends and/or coordinates negotiations strategies with technical and legal team and lead contract negotiations.
- Secures position of relevant stakeholders (insurance, logistics, finance, safety and environment teams, etc) to ensure contracts and negotiation plans are well prepared.
- Analyzes spend, market conditions and supplier profile to support sourcing, contracting and negotiation strategies.
- Prepares negotiation envelope – most desired outcome, least acceptable agreement and best alternative to a negotiated agreement.
- Conducts financial evaluation of bids received, validates technical evaluation, recommends award and negotiation strategies.
- Issues and conducts contract roll-outs to ensure calibrated alignment of stakeholders on major contracts.
- Fosters professional and good relationships with suppliers which includes resolving supplier, delivery, payment and other contractual issues.
- Supports implementation of vendor performance reviews.
- Determines gaps in sourcing, supplier management or other opportunities across the value chain.
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies.
- Works with Procurement Operations and Supply Chain teams to ensure strategies and contract management execution provides procurement results.
- Reviews, analyzes and executes the renewal of agreement, re-negotiation or re-sourcing activities.
- Supports various SCM teams to attain their targets and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in any Behavioral Science, Engineering or Business course
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving and
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keen to details
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture