Responsible for the successful implementation and execution of strategic sourcing and contracting strategies, processes and activities by integration and leveraging of spend and opportunities across the Facilities in collaboration with various stakeholders to deliver significant savings and efficient operational services in support of Company’s targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements opportunity identification and analysis by collaborating with proponents and other stakeholders and ensure that contracting plans are aligned with management strategies, goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with analytics team and utilize spend, commodity and market analytics to identify and recommend opportunities to generate value in terms of savings and operational efficiency.
- Conducts supply chain risk analysis to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply chain risks are mitigated.
- Identifies suitable suppliers and develop a sourcing strategy based on analysis of available data.
- Engages technical, legal and commercial team before and during contracting.
- Creates and recommends high level terms and/or contract templates to utilize and drafts contract based on the specifications, scope of work and risk analysis of the technical, legal and commercial team.
- Prepares, recommends and/or coordinates negotiations strategies with technical and legal team and lead contract negotiations.
- Secures position of relevant stakeholders (insurance, logistics, finance, safety and environment teams, etc) to ensure contracts and negotiation plans are well prepared.
- Analyzes spend, market conditions and supplier profile to support sourcing, contracting and negotiation strategies.
- Prepares negotiation envelope – most desired outcome, least acceptable agreement and best alternative to a negotiated agreement.
- Conducts financial evaluation of bids received, validates technical evaluation, recommends award and negotiation strategies.
- Issues and conducts contract roll-outs to ensure calibrated alignment of stakeholders on major contracts.
- Fosters professional and good relationships with suppliers which includes resolving supplier, delivery, payment and other contractual issues.
- Supports implementation of vendor performance reviews.
- Determines gaps in sourcing, supplier management or other opportunities across the value chain.
- Regularly communicates plans and progress to the whole SCM Sector to ensure alignment and influence adoption of cost reduction strategies.
- Works with Procurement Operations and Supply Chain teams to ensure strategies and contract management execution provides procurement results.
- Reviews, analyzes and executes the renewal of agreement, re-negotiation or re-sourcing activities.
- Supports various SCM teams to attain their targets and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in any Behavioral Science, Engineering or Business course
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving and
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Industry Knowledge
- Project Management
- Supply Risk Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keen to details
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills