- Manage the implementation of established quality procedures, guidelines, standards, and specifications for the project.
- Oversee the implementation of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control management system of the project.
- Ensure work processes are in compliance with both national and international standards.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Oversee the quality review of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the approved Inspection and Test Plan including site acceptance tests, and factory acceptance tests, and testing and commissioning of the power plant project.
- Ensure that the quality control related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Direct and lead technicians, inspectors, and other Company staff to ensure that they perform their duties in line with established quality procedures.
- Direct and lead the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the quality control processes and specifications. Recommend and implement improvements when required and training staff to use them
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in Control System, PLC, SCADA, Communication system of the plants
- With civil and electrical experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we transform energy for a better world. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. AboitizPower will never ask or solicit any form of payment at any point during the job application process. AboitizPower only uses its official pages and links to communicate open roles and its recruitment. To ensure your security, please correspond and refer to the official channels only. Our official channels are: 1. Aboitiz Power Corporation Website: https://www.aboitizpower.com 2. Careers Website: https://careers.aboitizpower.com 3. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/aboitizpower