Main function is to develop and maintain the 5-year ISG Strategy and Master Plan that are aligned with the company direction, goals/objectives and strategic imperatives. The ISG Master Plan covers the Enterprise Architecture RoadMap for information systems, infrastructure strategy, direction on digital technologies and attaining IT functional maturity.
Included in the main function is the development, communication, execution and maintenance of the AP Enterprise Architecture practice, roadmap and related artifacts in order to achieve the 1AP target state.
The position operates across AP to drive common approaches as well as links and documents the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to the IT strategy, using multiple architectural models or views that depict how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, secure, sustainable, agile and
- Graduate of BS IT, Engineering or any equivalent
- At least 10 years IT experience with 3-5 years in an Enterprise Architect or Solutions Architect position and had done or was directly involved in IT Strategy Development and Planning or IT Master Planning at least once.
- With experience in Strategy Development and Planning, Technology Portfolio Management, and EA expertice
- Must have of leadership experience and project management experience
- TOGAF Certification is a plus