- The Finance Analyst has the primary responsibility of handling the revenue modelling process and the optimization of gross margin in coordination with the AP Gen BUs.
- He/She will develop a financial model template that will give insight on a project’s historical and projected financial performance of the AP’s generation assets.
- He/She will, in connection with any financial modelling, develop the comprehensive data book that will be the basis of the financial model.
- He/She will help design and improve on the financial model so it will allow for ease of robust sensitivity and scenario analyses and the quantification of the impact on gross margins as changes in volume and price, fuel and other cost inputs, interest and exchange rates, among others.
- He/she will present financial projections, financial sensitivities and comparable analysis in a clear presentation format to drive the essence of any message through.
- He/She will work with other finance analysts to ensure that the financial models are timely and accurately updated based on current macroeconomic conditions and reflect the project economics based on latest commercial agreements.
- He/She will ensure that the financial models are developed in such a way that can be easily checked for accuracy.
- The position provides for continued coordination and interaction with top management units in matters related to the identification of events that have happened or are unfolding and the quantitative and qualitative analyses of their impact on the gross margins of AP’s generation assets. .
- Must have an extensive experience in financial modelling and economic analysis and presentation of financial projections.
- Must have an extensive experience in the field of audit or finance with background in the power industry, highly preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in audit or finance, financial modelling, project portfolio management and accounting, financial reporting with a thorough understanding of principles and techniques for enterprise valuation, investment and risk management, structuring and project finance.
- Candidate must also have demonstrated a high level of leadership and able to run, drive and lead financial analysis and tasks independently.
- Skills set should include: strong analytical skills, strong communication skills, strong presentation skills, strong problem solving and structuring skills, strong implementation, coordination and processing skills.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture