Regulatory and Compliance Manager
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The position holder is responsible for the management of activities relating to regulatory and compliance requirements of all ARI PDE Renewable projects. The position holder studies regulations and communicates with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance and suggests possible mitigation plans.
- Ensures the timely preparation, filing, processing and acquisition of permits and approvals during the Pre Development, Development and Execution Stage of ARI Renewable Projects.
- Requirements may come from, but not limited to, the following agencies: DOE, ERC, BOI, PSALM, Transco, NPC, PEMC/IEMOP/WESM, RE Market, NGCP, and other energy industry related stakeholders and interested persons.
- Such requirements may also be required from relevant regulations such as the EPIRA, RE Law, and other related power industry regulations.
- Ensures timely, complete and correct documentation of compliance requirements falling within SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work as may be necessary for ARI PDE activities and for proper handover to Operating BU.
- Timely reports progress of permitting processes to the top management and other concerned ARI personnel.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the timely identification, management and reporting of potential or actual concerns and issues.
- In relation to this, the position holder is also expected to provide effective, efficient and practical recommendations for identified concerns and issues for proper action by the relevant persons.
- Establishes strong working relationships with SRC Regulatory team’s stakeholders (as identified above).
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and permitting requirements relevant to SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work. This includes:
- Staying current with and monitoring developments (new or amendments) in the said regulations and permitting requirements;
- Being able to identify and raise issues and provide proper recommendation to protect ARI’s interests.
- Provides updates regarding relevant developments in regulations and permitting requirements.
- Conducts research and develops reference materials as may be necessary or relevant to SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- Coordinates with other departments for the necessary information or assistance required for the preparation and processing of permits clearances.
- Coordinates and implements projects and initiatives and prepares contract agreements/concessions.
- Capable of properly managing a team to perform various functions under SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- 4 years relevant experience in the power industry or related experience in engaging stakeholders
- 2 years of experience directly managing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in any 4-year related course
- Exposure in working with/for relevant agencies (DOE, ERC, NGCP, and/or BOI), particularly involving project development and permitting.
- Experience in reviewing/interpreting regulations within SRC Regulatory team’s scope of work.
- Working knowledge in Project Management.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture