The position holder is responsible for managing complex projects that bring together all committed Hydro and Wind energy projects of ARI within agreed timeline and budget. Managing the development processes and preparing for handover to Project Execution.
Outcomes Expected and Responsibilities:
- Advance the development of assigned projects to construction-ready status by managing the following process and activities to ensure timely completion and cost-effective and competitive results of Hydro and Wind Projects. These include but are not limited to:
- Desktop investigation, site investigation, and other studies to characterize the feasibility of project opportunities for wind or hydrogen facilities.
- Planning, modeling, and other development activities associated with wind and Hydro projects, often in coordination with other development partners, from project feasibility through handoff to Execution Team.
- Detailed design, drawing production, estimating, construction methodology, delivery and implementation, and construction management
- Development and engineering budgets for identified and upcoming projects. Ensures projects stay within budget and escalate possible changes even before these occur.
- Supervises the Engineering process with emphasis on maintaining good engineering practice, safe working sites, good quality, working within budgets and timelines
- Document control and administration
- Communication and coordination with Renewable BUs to external consultants during development, design, and even up to the construction of the project.
- Prepares initial financial models to evaluate the financial viability of projects.
- Oversees and develops terms of reference for engineering, and design, ensuring that there is a consistent approach with scopes and commercial terms clearly defined so that there is no ambiguity.
- Ensures project development activities are being carried out in accordance with policies and guidelines established by Renewable BUs including Health, Safety, Environment, and Social policies.
- Establish and maintain industry and community relationships to advance project development by involvement in local community programs required under law or concession. identifies additional programs (in conjunction with the Stakeholder Relations and Compliance Division), and if approved, manages such additional programs during construction.
- Coordinates acquisition (or leasing) of necessary land and easements for implementation, post-financial close.
- Supervises the administration of all contracts related to the Project to ensure each party’s obligations are met.
- Leads and facilitates the following process to ensure timely completion, cost-effective and competitive results of Hydro and Wind Projects.
- Project Assessment and Design
- Quality Assurance system
- Social compliance processes
- Environmental compliance and securing of the ECC, land rights applicable for purchase or lease, and agreement of MOAs with LGUs..
- 5 years of relevant experience in Renewable Energy Project Development
- 3 Years of leadership experience
- 5 years of project experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Civil)
- Has 2 to 3 years Wind experience, but not a must
- must be Licensed Engineer
- Focuses more on the technical side (conceptual designs, cost engineering etc.)
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening