Civil Design Engineering Supervisor | Solar
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Design Supervisor is responsible to oversee and the civil engineering design team for solar power Project in the provision of civil design requirements for the different phases of a solar power project development (desktop investigations, screening, pre development, and development). Key to his/her role will include:
- Overseeing the team in the provision of the team’s technical expertise in the completion of all civil engineering designs and solutions to costumer.
- Ensures that the design information that the team will produce is of the right quality and in line with project timelines and budgets.
- Assist the Civil Design Manager in the management of the Civil Design manpower and team development
- Oversee delivery of civil design requirements
throughout the different phase of solar power power
project development. This includes conceptualization,
exploration, feasibility designs, detailed designs and
tendering & contracting.
- Work closely with third-party consultants in the
provision of civil engineering designs of a solar power
project during the conduct of pre-development and
- Ensures designs are compliant with current legislation,
standards and codes of practice as applicable.
- Analyzes design issues and ensures corrective action is
taken. Makes design recommendations to solve non technical issues.
- To oversee and supervise during site reconnaissance
activities to ensure that all required data are procured
within approved schedule, timeline, and safety
- Manage, document and follow procedures for
engineering management, including quality control,
documentation of decisions and administrative filing
and document control.
- At least 5 years of work experience in renewable energy - solar project experience is a plus
- At least 3 years leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Must be a Licensed Civil Engineer
- Analytical skills and problem-solving and decision making ability
- Sense of organization and time management
- Interpersonal and people-handling skills
- Ability to motivate and influence people
- Verbal and written communication skills including
- Mentoring and development of team.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 5 openings
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture