Assists Head of IT security by leading the efforts of Application Security, especially by managing and validating external security assessments, ensuring that vulnerability management is efficient across the whole portfolio, and proposing new appsec initiatives, e.g. Bug bounty.
- Creates, maintains and executes on a short- and long-term plan of security vulnerability assessments and penetration test
- Builds, maintains and continuously improves vulnerability management process across all company assets
- Acts as a subject matter expert on securing CI/CD pipeline, and DevSecOps in general
- Proposes and drives new application security initiatives in accordance to SAMM and other standard frameworks
- Creates and reports on the relevant Cyber Security metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any 4-year related course. Master’s degree in Business or Computer Science, an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in application security. Experience with vulnerability management, DevSecOps and penetration tests.
- Previous experience as a team leader preferred but not required.
- Professional security certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, preferred but not required. AWS certifications are a plus.
- Understanding of common web application vulnerabilities and defenses (OWASP)
- Previous experience of leading application security programs.
- Experience and deep understanding of the secure SDLC processes.
- Good understanding of application security products on the market.
- Experience with securing applications in the cloud.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening