The Mechanical Design Manager is responsible for overall management of the mechanical work requirements and assessments from Pre-screening to Execution in accordance to the best practices and standards, within budget, and within schedule. It includes management of Contract and interface collaborations with other sections to ensure project is delivered on schedule and on time.
Key to his / her role will be the management and successful mechanical engineering support to the Renewable Energy, New Technologies and Execution Projects to include:
- Planning, organizing, directing, oversight, and review of activities in providing mechanical engineering design and solutions to customers;
- Ensures that the design information that the team will produce is of the right quality and in line with project timelines and budgets;
- Management of the Mechanical Design Team manpower and team development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops technical inputs to the terms of reference for electro-mechanical supply contracts. Supports the Commercial & Financial team in managing the bidding process and negotiations with potential service consultants/suppliers/contractors and make recommendations for award.
- Manages Contract progress in accordance with specific Project development & delivery milestones and responds to Contract commercial and technical concerns.
- Manage, document and follow procedures for engineering management, including quality control, documentation of decisions and administrative filing and document control.
- Evaluates performance of subordinates on a periodic basis to determine performance level and areas for improvement.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
Willing to travel in project sites.
- At least 7 years of related experience, 3 years of leadership experience and 5 years of project experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering; MS/MBA, Holder preferred.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer; Professional Mechanical Engineer is preferred.
- Analytical skills and problem-solving and decision making ability
- Sense of organization and time management
- Interpersonal and people-handling skills
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Licenses and Certifications
- Professional Mechanical Engineer
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening