The Civil Design Engineer is responsible for performing varieties of technical design expertise in the provision of the civil design requirements for the different phases of
Solar Power Projects (desktop investigations, screening and pre-development).
Key to his/her role will include:
● Performing a variety of field and office works which may include field investigation, liaison assistance, design of structures, drafting, preparation of presentation materials, report writing, etc.
● Ensures that the design information that he/she will produce is of the right quality and in line with the project timelines and budgets.
- Graduate of Civil Engineering
- Must be a licensed Civil Engineer
- Must have at least 3 years of work experience in renewable energy projects.
- Atleast 1 year in solar preojects.
- Knowledgeable in Autodesk Civil 3D and other civil engineering software for infrastructure and structural design and solar power plant design application
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home