Corporate Planning Analyst
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Corporate Planning Analyst is responsible for the planning and analysis of the performance of the Business Units in the InfraCapital Group to support senior leadership in establishing goals and measuring performance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Routinely communicate business unit and company consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications. Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Support the budget preparation, monitoring, and reporting of the company
- Participate in scenario modeling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio.
- Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging business unit analytical resources and tools.
- Build, maintain, and enhance planning system via AnaPlan
- Support the annual operating plan and budget process for the company and business units.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Model potential changes to capital structure, acquisition, and divestiture planning, shareholder returns.
- Monitor competitive dynamics of the sectors (liaise with sector associates)
- Assist in the business risk management exercise of the company
- Must have a degree in Accountancy
- Minimum of 1 year of functional experience in an operating company
- CPA, CFA Level 1, or higher a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.