Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Workforce Management Senior Analysts who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Acts as a liaison between all WFM towers and stakeholders (Operations and clients)
- Review, validate and ensure timely delivery and accuracy of reports prepared by Intraday Analysts as well as from other WFM disciplines (Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Reporting).
- Responsible for developing and ensuring integrity and consistency of set WFM processes/procedures applicable to the accounts being handled.
- Responsible for ensuring Service Delivery to the client, balancing staffing requirements with operational efficiencies and financial goals.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and present data from WFM application /manual platform. Ability to maximize benefits from WFM application by utilizing the full functionality.
- Manage internal and external audit with processes and controls in place.
- Conduct monthly coaching and performance feedback to their direct reports
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates and college undergraduates with relevant work experience
- With at least 2 years of experience for any WFM skill (BPO or non-BPO)
- At least 1 year supervisory experience
- Experience in Scheduling, Capacity Planning and/or Forecasting
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu