At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Sales Excellence. Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
An Analytics professional with a keen business understanding and experience in developing business insights and processes through thorough data analysis, advanced AI/Machine Learning modeling, partner engagement, end user enablement and solution industrialization.
The Sales Excellence (COE) is responsible for the effectiveness and enablement of the sales methodology and sales and pricing services throughout the organization. The COE delivers services to portfolios primarily through the Sales Support teams made up of the Sales Excellence Business Partners, Analytics and Sales Operations.
Analytics professionals develop and mature business insights and processes through data analysis, partner engagement, and end user enablement.
Candidates must have the skills and interest to create analytical models and scorecards to help leadership better understand the underlying trends and key drivers of our business and support Sales and Pricing initiatives; work closely with operations team to manage and industrialize those solutions.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Understand, process and aggregate data from Sales, Marketing, Solutioning, Delivery, Finance and other functions
- Conduct and communicate fact-based analysis, insights and support business decision making in a clear and concise manner
- Work closely with COE team members to create industrialized solutions
You May Also Need:
A home office or work area that is suitable for productive remote work, per local guidelines. This includes a safe, ergonomic workspace and a high-speed internet connection that is stable and secure.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent/Master’s degree in Analytics field preferred
- 6+ years’ experience with high level of curiosity and creativity and following knowledges & skills:
- Machine Learning Algorithms (predictive, classification, NLP modeling)
- Python/R/SQL: ADVANCED
- Data visualization (i.e. Power Bi/Tableau/QlikView/QlikSense/Google Data Studio)
- Experience with Power Apps
- Advanced Excel skills
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance