SAP MM PO Consultant | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Be Without Limits. Celebrate Women’s Month with Accenture.
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
- You will analyze and design the “to-be” business processes
- You will work with the business process team and client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements
- You will serve as functional experts of the module and processes in scope
- You will participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- You will assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in SAP ERP as a Logistics/Supply Chain functional consultant
- Must demonstrate the dependencies and integration with other SAP modules (e.g. FI, CO, etc.).
- ECC Practitioners will be given upskilling training, to be job ready for S/4HANA implementations
- Ready to travel out of the country for possible onshore responsibilities, such as providing technology consulting expertise, and driving workshops and training sessions.
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.