SAP PO/PI Consultant | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Be Without Limits. Celebrate Women’s Month with Accenture.
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila/Cebu.
- Responsible for the actual integration (Middleware) between SAP and Ariba
- Analyze functional designs to assess interface requirements and its complexity
- Set up and maintain the Requirements and Traceability deliverable.
- Creation of interface Technical Design specific to SAP PI.
- Creation of Design objects (Data types, Message types, Service Interfaces, Mappings, etc)
- Creation of Directory objects (Determinations, Channels, Agreements, etc)
- Participate in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Work with the business process team, client team to assess current capabilities and identify high-level customer requirements.
- Perform Unit/Component Testing
- Participate in Integration testing
- Provide support during UAT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
- At least 1-2 years' IT related work experience
- Extensive knowledge and working experience in handling SAP particularly SAP-PO/PI & APIs Development
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.