SAP HCM Organizational Management Consultant | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesBarangka Ilaya, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila/Cebu.
As an SAP HCM Organizational Management Consultant, you will become a part of our team of experts responsible for the end-to-end system implementation and/or support of the SAP HCM Suite of modules encompassing all of the HR Functions – from Core HR Administration, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Talent Management, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits, Reporting, Analytics and Experience Management.
- Knowledge of and experience in the HR functions and HR business processes, ability to drive requirements confirmation discussions, fit-gap analysis, prototyping and system configuration, data conversion, testing and defect management are some of the skills and activities expected to be performed in the role of a functional consultant:
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Participate and understand all the project phases (Planning/Designing, Development/Configuration, System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT, Deployment, Post-go live support/Hypercare)
- Drive and/or participate in the requirements confirmation discussions / requirements gathering workshops
- Perform fit-gap analysis as needed: Analyze and assess the feasibility of client requirements, impacts and gaps in the standard delivered functionalities of SAP SuccessFactors
- Participate in the accurate creation and updating of Configuration Workbooks
- Document relevant business processes and workflow approvals
- Configure and implement SuccessFactors prototypes to meet business requirements, and participate in overall configuration management
- Perform unit testing and drive and/or participate in User Acceptance Testing and System Integration Testing as needed, and participate in defect management of issues identified
- Conduct system walkthrough / demo to explain the current configuration functionalities of each iteration
- Participate in the data conversion process (extraction-transformation-loading) as applicable
- Assist with cutover planning and execution
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developer(s), project manager(s) or onshore team, including status reporting.
- Provide post go-live support and application maintenance support
- Take active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries
- Participate in identifying areas for improvement / best practices
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Build long-term relationships with key clients
- Managing client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Support drafting of proposals
- Practice Building
- Participate in practice building activities (e.g. thought leadership development, market offering development).
- Continuously support the development of our service offering and value proposition.
- Support development of IP and white papers.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts across the business to extract required knowledge
- Prepare relevant project case studies to demonstrate capabilities
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Experience, Expertise and Certification/s on any or some of the following SAP SuccessFactors modules is a valued attribute.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Global Benefits
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Planning and Development
- SAP SuccessFactors Succession Planning
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics and Reporting
Additionally, Experience and Expertise in the modules under the SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) ECC can also serve as a baseline skill.
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Organizational Management
- SAP HCM ECC Personnel Development
- SAP HCM ECC Recruitment Management / e-Recruit
- SAP HCM ECC Training and Events Management / Learning Management
- SAP HCM ECC Time Management
- SAP HCM ECC Payroll Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Compensation Management
- SAP HCM ECC Benefits Administration
- SAP HCM ECC Employee Self-Service
- SAP HCM ECC Manager Self-Service
- At least 1 year of Experience configuring and implementing any SuccessFactors modules
- At least a total of 3-5 years of relevant IT or Operations experience preferably in SAP HCM/IT HR/ PeopleSoft HCM
- At least 2-3 years of experience as an Human Resource business user, HR IT administrator or any role within HR
- Experience in all aspects of SuccessFactors HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design development, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
- Experience on working with clients on requirements and business process definition, Software Development/Systems Integration and Application Support
- Ability to document and present solution using various methods (client facing, presentations, and demos)
- Knowledge of HR business process design and development
- Technology consulting expertise, and ability to drive workshops and training sessions
- Willing to travel for possible onshore requirements
- Good analytical skills to help our customers to find best solutions for their business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team's work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening