Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Join now and receive a one (1) month salary worth of Joining Bonus*!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate multi-dimensional services, by leveraging all the capabilities & cross-functional synergies, relevant policies & processes for the seamless delivery of mobility operations, escalation resolution, risk & compliance management. Operate in an agile, innovative & truly human way, reflecting a customer-centric & operationally effective approach. This includes, consistently delivering exceptional customer service by fostering an environment of hospitality for clients, customers & colleagues.
- Acts as the Overall Case Management Lead of the team.
- Manages the Philippines Inbound, Outbound and US Immigration Processing Team including Destination Services.
- Works with the Senior Manager in forecasting, budgeting, and planning meets.
- Regularly connects with all team members and conducts skip level connects.
- Reviews reports and provides direction to the team.
- Helps drive service delivery-related initiatives.
- Works with other functions and Mobility counterparts including service providers on issues and escalations.
- Conducts regular performance reviews for the team members and provide timely feedback.
- Actively participates in RFPs and drafting SOWs.
- In charge of vendor management related to his/her scope of role and responsibilities.
- Monitors changes in immigration rules and requirements and travel restrictions to analyze impact to population under scope.
How to apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture's process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Foreign Services
- Must have at least 7 years of work experience in the mobility space (immigration); with supervisory/leadership experience
- Experience in project management
- Has good communications skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Bonus if you have:
- Reporting/Analytics experience
- People management
- PowerBI and WordPress experience
- Excel knowledge, i.e., Pivot