Service Desk Voice Support | Entry Level | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesBarangka Ilaya, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We're offering up to Php30,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for Service Desk Voice Support role in Cebu and Manila.
- Act as technical support engineer in solutioning customers’ IT problems, incidents, issues, requests, and queries.
- Coordinate with other support teams as necessary to help resolve customer requests or incidents
- Properly document, notify, escalate, track, and follow up of all incidents and cases
- Graduate of any bachelor’s degree
- Open to college undergraduate with 2 years of college education of any IT related courses with at least six (6) months to one (1) year experience in IT service Desk, Technical Support or Customer Service or any related to support engineer roles.
- Trainings/ Knowledge Transfer/ Bootcamp sessions will be provided before deployment to assigned projects
- Interest in providing technical support and assistance to clients and end-users via call, chat and email
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 14/F E-Bloc 2 Bldg. Geonzon St. Cebu It Park Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.