SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Analyst
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesGround Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Participate in the accurate creation of Configuration Workbooks Configure and Implement SuccessFactors to meet business requirements.
- Participates and understands all the project phases Planning/Designing, Development/Configuration, System Test, Integration, Functionality Testing and UAT, Deployment, Hypercare.
- Participate in identifying areas for improvement / best practices.
- Takes active responsibility for agreeing on Resolution dates and resolving open queries Research and analyze the feasibility and functionalities of any SuccessFactors modules Conduct demo to explain the current configuration functionalities of each iteration.
- Responsible for the knowledge transfer of business implications and detailed requirement to the application developers, project managers or onshore team, including status reporting.
- Assist with cutover planning Provide post go-live support and application maintenance support.
- At least 1 year of Experience configuring and implementing any SuccessFactors modules preferably in SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 10 and SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 20
- At least a total of 3-5 years of relevant IT or Operations experience preferably in SAP HCM/IT HR/ PeopleSoft HCM Experience in all aspects of SuccessFactors HCM implementation including requirements gathering, fit or gap analysis, functional design development, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
- Experience on working with clients on requirements and business process definition, Software Development/Systems Integration and Application Support Ability to document and present solution using various methods client facing, presentations, and demos
- Knowledge of HR business process design and development
- Good analytical skills helping our customers to find best solution for their business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player with process success in contributing to a team
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Manila GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.