Healthcare Management Associate | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines16th Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Will be reporting onsite during training - that could last until 6 months
*With Relocation Bonus
*60,000 Signing Bonus for non-license professionals
*100,000 Signing Bonus for license professionals
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Documentation Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be working with a client physician and their team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- You will support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
- You will provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings, and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format.
- You will audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries for accuracy and completeness against audio recording of patient clinic visit / encounter as well as audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries documented in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and not templates.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
What are we looking?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably health/clinical-related courses
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience in a healthcare setting such as Utilization Management Intake, Health Insurance or Health Outreach
- Experience or training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine/General Practice, Pain Management, Nephrology or Urology is required
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Record Systems such as Epic, Cerna, or Athena
- Knowledgeable in medical coding using Diagnosis Codes ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
Good to have skills:
- Professional Healthcare License
- USRN License
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.