Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Will be reporting onsite during training - that could last until 6 months
*With Relocation Bonus
*60,000 Signing Bonus for non-license professionals
*100,000 Signing Bonus for license professionals
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Documentation Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be working with a client physician and their team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- You will support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
- You will provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings, and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format.
- You will audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries for accuracy and completeness against audio recording of patient clinic visit / encounter as well as audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries documented in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and not templates.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
What are we looking?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably health/clinical-related courses
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in a healthcare setting such as Utilization Management Intake, Health Insurance or Health Outreach
- Experience or training in the medical specialty of Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, GI, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Family Medicine/General Practice, Pain Management, Nephrology or Urology is required
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Record Systems such as Epic, Cerna, or Athena
- Knowledgeable in medical coding using Diagnosis Codes ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
Good to have skills:
- Professional Healthcare License
- USRN License
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Gateway Tower Mall 2, Cubao, Quezon City
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings